Yes, we're doing it. We're closing down Orondo Ave in downtown Wenatchee between Wenatchee Ave and Badger Mountain Brewery for a rail jam. We're dropping in dump truck loads of snow and a three feature contest setup with a tube, a wall ride (off a truck) and a double barreled down-flat-down rail.
When: Friday, February 21st 6-9pm
Cash prizes of $200/$125/$75 for 1st/2nd/3rd. Ski and snowboard comps.
Interested in entering? Contact Erik Baker, Youth and Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some other deets:
- Free pulled pork sandwiches from Country Boys BBQ for the first 500 people
- Badger Mountain Brewery outdoor beer garden (all ages welcome inside / we'll have heaters or fires on hand to keep people warm)
- LIve Music and after party in Badger Mountain Brewery
- Festival set up with a ski/snowboard company sponsor village (learn about the latest gear, or just talk shop with the pros)
- North 40 Productions will be on hand filming for the MR50 movie (get your face on the big screen!)
Presented by Washington Trust Bank
Thanks to our other sponsors for making this event possible: Selland Construction / Lifeline / Badger Mountain Brewery / Cascade Subaru / North 40 Productions / Arlberg Sports / Country Boys BBQ / Revolution Snow & Skate