Today will seem like a carbon copy of yesterday. Sunny and warm with little wind and nice surface conditions. Another beautiful bluebird day ahead of us.
Sunny and clear, with little to no wind and a high near 43 degrees.
Chairlifts and Terrain
Chairs 1,2, and 3 in operation today, as well as the Pika Peak and #100LAPS Rope Tows. Last weekend's big storm allowed a bunch of new terrain to be opened. See the grooming report for full details on open terrain.
Even though temps have been a bit on the balmy side, low humidity has kept the snow in great shape. Expect conditions to be as good, if not even a little better, than they were yesterday. Surfaces will warm throughout the day becoming spring-like by afternoon.
Ski and ride with care when off groomed runs as there are still spots of thin cover, especially on recently opened terrain. Respect rope lines and trail closures. They are there for your safety.
- Immersion Program: Adult program designed to take your skiing to the next level.
- Mountain Music Festival w/ The Soul Proprietors: Live music in the lodge from 4:30-8. (Band starts rocking at 6:30)
- Twilight Snow Shoe Trek: Guided snowshoe trek / $5
- Night Skiing from 4-8 p.m.
- High School Night: $5 off Night Skiing with ASB card / Special pricing on food and drinks.
- Seahawks vs. 49ers in the Lodge: Food and drink specials, guess the score contest, an additional big screen, and more.