3/23/15 UPDATE: The Dummy Downhill will be going down this Saturday! Registrations are capped at 60 so you better sign up now to ensure your chance of winning of 2015/16 Season Pass and other great givaways.
Participants in this quirky event use their creativity to present a non-human dummy on either skis or a snowboard. The entry must be in either human or animal form and weigh no more than 100 lbs.
Sponsored by: Banner Bank, GO USA, Weinstein Beverage Co., Cascade Autocenter, Mission Ridge Ski Team, HEAD, KOHO Radio, North 40 Productions.
Awards: (all categories are eligible for these awards)
- Longest Launch (Winners in the Child and Adult categories will win a 2015/16 Season Pass)
Other Prize Categories
- Most Creative
- Most Likely to Survive
- Judge’s Choice
- Best Carnage
- Must be on a snowboard or skis - no sleds
- Must weigh no more than 100 lbs.
- No motorization or explosives allowed
Entry Fee (helps cover the costs of your Dummy Downhill t-shirt and event setup):
- Youth Category - $5
- Adult Category - $15
- Corporate Category - $15
- Employee Category - $15
- Alumni Category - $15 (entering a dummy that has previously won in the Adult or Youth Category)
Each entry will receive 1 t-shirt, additional shirts are available for purchase for $10 each.
Registration has been extended and will end Thursday, March 26.