The Dummy Downhill will be back for another year no matter what. It may be relocated if the famous Dummy Downhill venue on Chak Chak is not up to par, but were still gonna see those Dummies fly! Participants in this quirky event use their creativity to present a non-human dummy on either skis or a snowboard. The entry must be in either human or animal form and weigh no more than 100 lbs.
Awards: (all categories are eligible for these awards)
- Most Creative
- Most Likely to Survive
- Judge’s Choice
- Best Carnage
- Must be on a snowboard or skis - no sleds
- Must weigh no more than 100 lbs.
- No motorization or explosives allowed
Entry Fee (helps cover the costs of your Dummy Downhill t-shirt and event setup):
- Youth Category - $5
- Adult Category - $15
- Corporate Category - $15
- Employee Category - $15
- Alumni Category - $15 (entering a dummy that has previously won in the Adult or Youth Category)
- Youth Category: Youth Season Pass for 2015-2016
- Adult Category: Adult Season Pass for 2015-2016
- Corporate Category: Corporate Transferable Pass for 2015-2016
- Additional prizes for Awards include skis, swag, and lots more - stay tuned!
Each entry will receive 1 t-shirt, additional shirts are available for purchase for $10 each.